Saturday, June 30, 2007

Impossible?


I really hate the word impossible, it creates a roadblock, a let down, a resigning to something you dreamed of and that might never be. I don't even think about it, I dream and then go for it. I believe that if we dream something it is because it is meant to be, we just need to find ways to make it a reality. Sometimes we need to give something up in order to gain others, but one question I always have in my mind is - what if I don't even try? what if I don't fulfill my dreams and then its all over? how would I feel at the end? Of course there are many actions and decisions that affect so many other people that you are just tied up many times, but overall I try to be true to myself and what I feel I must do.

Dreams are a window to what could be possible but it is not. It's a yearning to dig out what is deep inside of us, it is like giving birth to your true self. When you dream everything is possible and everything works out --not so in reality-- but in an ideal situation we can make things work according to our present reality. I strongly believe that merging the two is the ideal situation for most of us because otherwise we live a very boring and unhappy existence.

What do you think dreams are? Should we take them literally or just as a sign that something is missing? Should we try to make them a reality at whatever price or move on and linger on the thoughts forever?

No comments: